September 20, 2011

5 Star Books - Must Reads

There's nothing more useful than getting a 'Must Read' referral.  Yes, we all have different opinions and interests, but we can agree that the '50-pages in' test makes you either keep turning the pages or makes you put it down, permanently.

My intention is to provide my readers on the third Tuesday of each month a book that is worth your while based solely on my humble opinion. In the same token, I will share the reasons for the ones that get put down.

There are so many millions of books that choosing can become overwhelming and reading discouraging when you find yourself never completing a novel.  I am very guilty of this.  Recently, I have found some comfort in losing my reality in a good book, as well as an achievement upon finishing its entirety.

I am very frugal though, so I frequent my local library minimum twice per week.  Perhaps I would purchase books if I read them more than once, which I don't, or I had a trading partner to share the costs, which I don't.

I have a method to my madness.  I visit http://www.chapters.indigo.ca to see what's Hot, Top Pick or on the bestsellers list.  I'm so commercialized.  I would love to hear from all of you out there for those hidden gem must reads.

Visit my page titled '5 Star Books' in the top portion of my blog or link here 5 Star Books

Tyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh in. What's your opinion? Start a dialogue. Speak and I'll listen.

The Keyhole to My Mind's Closet

The Keyhole to My Mind's Closet
Blogging = cleaning = healing.

Feed